We’ve got a list of 21 movies that are worth your time.
1. Psycho (1960): Even six decades later, this brilliant movie keeps us hooked even today.
2. Evil Dead II (1987): Here are some basic lessons to follow if you ever get your hand chopped off and you have to replace it with a chainsaw.
3 Get Out (2017): You will watch this simply for Daniel Kaluuya’s teary horror face upon realizing that he is in the Sunken Place.
4. A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984): When it comes to slasher movies, it’s Freddy Krueger > Michael Myers > Jason Voorhees.
5. The Exorcist (1973): Ready for some deep, dark stuff as a young girl gets possessed by a dreadful devil.
6. It (2017): This Stephen King tale is the main reason for us to be super-scared of clowns.
7. The Shining (1980): The cult classic horror movie that can really make your isolation scarier.
8. Shaun of the Dead (2004): Looking for some freaky outbreak movie during this time of coronavirus?
9. The Witch (2015): “Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?”. Please say no, otherwise things are not going to be good for you.
10. Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark (2010): A young girl finds creatures in her new home that wants to claim her as their own.
11. The Babadook (2014): After the violent death of her husband, a single mother must battle a monster lurking in the house.
12. The Dark Knight (2008): Watch this for the memorable performance from Heath Ledger as the Joker.
13. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014): This outstanding political thriller has Chris Evans wearing star-spangled tights.
14. The Goonies (1985): You can love Batman and Captian America, But, can they do the Truffle Shuffle.
15. Wonder Woman (2017): The ridiculously powerful Amazon helps out even after realizing that humanity is full of warring jerks.
16. Big Trouble in Little China (1986): Kurt Russell as the two-fisted, macho-talking, truck-driver deserves to be in this list.
17. Kill Bill: Volume 1 (2003): After all she has gone through, Uma Thurman’s The Bride is the real superhero of them all.
18. Flash Gordon (1980): Stay calm! He is here to save us all. It is even in the song too.
19. Deadpool (2016): Admit it. He is the most coolest superhero around. You don’t want to have a watch party without him.
20. Kick-Ass (2010): We all want to be a superhero. Here is a DIY superhero who can help you out with that.
21. The Crow (1994): After getting murder, young rock guitarist Eric Draven returns from the grave to exact revenge.